Besides having fun and enjoying an outdoor adventure there are some important rules that we ask of our guests for their safety.
Check-in 4:00 pm
Check-out 10:00 am
- Bag and place your trash in the dumpster at our entrance gate.
- Parties are not permitted and quiet time is 10:00 pm
- NO motorized ATV’s, UTV’s, bikes or motorized watercraft.
- Speed limit is 15 mph
- NO off-road vehicle travel.
- NO smoking except at firepits
- Return any rental paddles, oars and lifejackets to the campground office
- NO hunting or firearm use
- Fishing $10.00 per stay per person (children 12 and under free)